- 3 large eggs
- Boursin Cheese
- 4-5 Tablespoons butter
- Chopped Chives
- Potato Chips
- Whisk your eggs through a sieve into a bowl.
- Season your whisked eggs with salt.
- Place your non-stick skillet (preferably 10 inches) on medium-high heat and melt the butter in it, swirling it around to coat fully.
- After the butter starts foaming, reduce to medium-low heat and add the eggs. Have your spatula and boursin ready as things move fast from here.
- Shake the pan and simultaneously scramble and stir the eggs (as shown in the French omelette video) until the bottom of the eggs are set.
- Fill a piping bag with Boursin cheese and layer it down the middle of the eggs.
- Turn the heat off and roll one side of the omelette halfway over the boursin cheese.
- Once you have sealed it, roll the omelette over the rest of the way onto your plate.
- Rub the plated omelette with butter until it’s melted. Then, add your chives and cracked potato chips.
- Eat and enjoy, bon appétit!